1. Interchangeable feeling pieces
Users can enjoy different designs by interchanging between two feeling pieces that match each of F-02C's color variations. The feeling pieces are built to have an easily-attachable design and they do not fall off easily, making them simple to use like an accessory. By carrying these feeling pieces around in the accompanying case, users can interchange them whenever they wish.
2. Wallpaper and illuminations changes depending on temperature and humidity sensor data
The mobile phone's wallpaper can be configured to change in terms of its motif, color, and characters based on the surrounding temperature and humidity. The mobile phone is loaded with original wallpaper designs for each color based on the feeling the color conveys. The color of the mobile phone's illuminations change as well, with the lights switching to warm colors when the weather is hot and cool colors when it is cold outside. Message notifications also reflect the mood of the weather.
Furthermore, by setting the phone's Machikyara® to a "Friendly Message(3)" -compatible mascot character, the F-02C will notify users of the mobile phone's status in the mascot's unique voice. The mascot will also provide users with advice related to changes in the weather based on the current temperature and humidity.
3. Collaboration with ANTEPRIMA
Fujitsu has collaborated with ANTEPRIMA, a fashion brand famous for its wirebags that are popular among women, to design an exclusive mobile phone model. This special model fully expresses ANTEPRIMA's stylish worldview, and is adorned with ANTEPRIMA's signature flower motif, in addition to featuring original interchangeable content and an original "feeling piece" made from zirconia. The model also comes with a popular wirebag strap.
4. 12.2 megapixel high-spec camera and Full Hi-Definition video recording
- Full Hi-Definition video recording(4)The camera is capable of recording Full Hi-Definition video footage (1,920 × 1,080 resolution). Users can enjoy even the most subtle details in their images.
- High-resolution image-processing engine and sensorBy combining the 12.2 megapixel Exmor® for mobile CMOS sensor, which creates high-definition images, with the high-resolution Milbeaut® Mobile(5) image-processing engine that enables high-speed continuous photography, the mobile phone reproduces high-quality images.
- Quick loading camera and quick shot mode(6)When a photo opportunity arises, the camera can load in merely 0.5 seconds. When switching to the quick shot mode, users can take photos with a shutter speed interval of 1.0 second.
- Smooth slow-motion video recording(7)Users can enjoy slow-motion video recording, which records videos at 1/4 the regular speed. Using this technology, it is possible to record one second of footage to create a four-second movie.
- Blurred background modeLike an SLR camera, users can take photographs that increase the blurriness of the background to give their images and atmospheric edge.
5. Life support functions using advanced sensors
- Naoko Takahashi's walking and running application featureUsing sensors, this application provides users with advice from former marathon runner and Olympic gold medalist, Naoko Takahashi, on their walking and running form. By linking the application to i Bodymo™, users can see maps of the routes that they have walked or run upon, as well as the results from their workout.
- AR-enabled location radar(8)When the user simply points the mobile phone at a surrounding retail establishment, it will display information about the store in the form of various icons. Through collaboration with Tabelog®, Gourmet Navigator®, and Hot Pepper® restaurant review websites, users can search for nearby restaurants simply by keyword or rating. In addition, by accessing i-appli using the map function of the search key, information on the direction and distance to your destination, whether it be a first-time location, will be displayed. The application now also works with the address search function.
- Health Checker connected to medical devicesF-02C is one of the first mobile phones to ever receive certification from the Continua Health Alliance (CHA), and can connect with a wide range of CHA-compliant medical devices. It can also connect to medical devices manufactured by TANITA. Using the Health Checker i-appli, users can manage their blood pressure and body composition information from a single application.
- Location-based public mode support(9)The mobile phone is equipped with location-based support features that recognize and record areas where users frequently switch their mobile phones to public mode and where automatic text replying is often used. When the user approaches one of these areas, the mobile phone notifies the user to change the settings accordingly. By changing the settings to automatic, the mobile phone will automatically switch to public mode in these situations.
Compatibility with Key Services
- i Bodymo™
- Auto GPS
- FOMA® High-Speed (7.2 Mbps)
- World Wing® international roaming (3G+GSM)
- Size: 111 × 51 × 13.2 mm (16.9 mm at thickest point)
- Weight: 122 g (with battery pack)
- Continuous Standby Time:580 hours in FOMA 3G static (automatic)380 hours in FOMA 3G moving (automatic)400 hours in FOMA 3G moving (fixed 3G)260 hours in GSM static (automatic)
- Continuous Talk Time:210 minutes in FOMA 3G voice mode110 minutes in FOMA 3G videophone mode250 minutes in GSM voice mode
- Main Display: 3.3" TFT color LCD full wide VGA (480 × 854 dots)
- Camera:Back side: 12.2 megapixel effective resolution, CMOS sensorFront side: 0.32 megapixel effective resolution, CMOS sensor
- Colors: ANTEPRIMA Gold, Cool Black, Eternal White, and Elegant Pink